Information about the Washington State Senior Games
Friday through Sunday, July 21-23, 2017
Auburn Riverside High School (Tennis Courts…Outdoor Tournament)
501 Oravetz Rd SE, Auburn, WA 98092
Categories, Divisions, and Age Groups
· Medals will be awarded to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners in each event
· Categories: Men’s Singles, Women’s Singles, Men’s Doubles, Women’s Doubles, and Mixed Doubles
· Divisions: Each Category will have skill levels and then age groups within the skill levels
· Age Groups: Starting at 50, and then in 10 year increments to 70+
· $23 Early registration fee if postmarked by May 26th and $33 to July 11th
· $9 event fee per event (singles, doubles, and mixed doubles).
This is an open state tournament which means that any senior can enter from any state or Canada can enter. But players need to be a USAPA member to play in this sanctioned tournament.
To JOIN or RENEW USAPA MEMBERSHIP visit http://www.usapa.org and choose MEMBERSHIP.
· Tee-shirts will be provided
· Water and snacks will be provided. You are encouraged to bring your favorite folding chair.
ENTRY DEADLINE is July 8th or when we have max entries; whichever comes first!
To register and view more information visit http://www.pickleballtournaments.com.